March 25, 2012

Puberty AGAIN?

I've already been through this once.  Do I really have to go through acne again?

Actually, I never really had acne as a teenager.  The occasional pimple, yeah.

But now?  I'm breaking out in a fine rash of acne on the sides of my forehead, alone my hairline.  And a few here and there on my chin.

This sucks!

Is this a sort of detox now that I'm getting things ironed out?  I wish I knew.

I've been applying SSKI (Super Saturated Potassium Iodide) to the areas, which seems to work really well.

(I also take SSKI, two drops daily, in a glass of water to support my adrenals.)

Update: Interestingly, when I posted a query about this on the STTM Facebook group about this, Janie Bowthorpe commented that acne can be a sign of elevated testosterone levels, which can be caused by PCOS.  Aha!