The symptoms highlighted in yellow are better but still present.
The symptoms highlighted in green are totally gone, at this point.
The symptoms highlighted in purple are symptoms I recently added, but have had for a while.
The symptoms highlighted in red are worse.
• Teeth grinding
• Low appetite
• hair loss (See here.)
• Itchy legs, hands and feet - not always at the same time
• "Hot" feet
• Dry skin
• Difficulty swallowing
• "Growing" pains
• Addicted to sugar and white carbs
• Easily winded, can’t catch breath, air-hunger
• Racing heart
• Sore feet and calves, as after Charlie horse
• light headedness
• extreme fatigue Definitely not extreme anymore.
• less stamina than others
• less energy than others
• long recovery period after any activity
• Difficulty waking up
• needing caffeine to wake up in the morning
• Sinking feeling + feeling at my worst in afternoon (about
12 or 1 1 or 2 4-5)
• needing caffeine and/or sugar to get through the afternoon Better, minimal.
• Feeling better after
8 PM 6 PM 8 PM
• suddenly feel extremely hungry, especially at night (this is associated with PMS for me)
• muscle weakness Better, minimal.
• flu-like symptoms: sensitive skin, all-over body ache Better, minimal.
• inability to hold children for very long Better, minimal.
• inability to stand on feet for long periods
• Low back pain (this is mostly associated with PMS for me, but I frequently have a low back ache)
• Easily stressed, not coping well with stress
• Irritable, angry outbursts
• chronic Low Grade Depression, developing into severe depression
• suicidal thoughts
• Exacerbated reactions to daily stress
• Taking days to recover from even minor stress
• debilitating reaction to exercise or physical exertion
• Foggy-thinking, poor focus much better, but still there a bit
• Sweating better
• Sensitive to bright lights Worse
• Dry eye
• Thinning outer eyebrows
• Thinning, crooked eye lashes
• broken/peeling fingernails
• dry skin
• worsening allergies
• internal itching of ears
• appetite swinging from no appetite to not being able to eat enough, associated with PMS
• inability to lose weight I'm still down 8 lbs!
• always gaining weight
• failure to ovulate I seem to be ovulating again.
• moody periods and ovulation
• PMS (actually, PMDD)
• Diarrhea (this is particularly associated with menstruation but not limited to it)
• low progesterone
• miscarriage Sadly, this one will never be off my list.
• excruciating pain
during period from endometriosis (this pain is pretty much all of the time now)
• carpal tunnel symptoms
• loose stools/diarrhea associated in particular with with endometriosis
• unquenchable thirst & frequent drinking
Some of the time:
• frequent urination
• Irritable Bowel Symptom, including colitis
• scalp ache
• hyper feeling, especially in the evening
• clumsy (drop things, bump into things)
• feeling dull