March 6, 2012

Living in the Present

Tonight my legs are itching like crazy.  It's not dry skin.  It's almost like an allergic reaction.  They're sort of "twitchy" too.  Restless.

I whole body feels really heavy and leaden.   I haven't felt this way in a while, but today I did a LOT of housework. 

This evening abdominal pain started low on the left side.  Last month it was my right.  I've already ovulated and I'm anticipating my period in approximately 4-8 days if things go according to schedule, which they very well may not because my cycles are almost always insane. 

Tomorrow I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled to check for ovarian cysts.  Dr. Hilgers recommended that I get one since I've been having so much abdominal pain.  I'm eager to see what's going on inside me, but it's not going to be easy having one.  My baby would have been 34 weeks and 4 days along now.  I miss my baby.

I realized today that I need to hold on 4 grains NDT for 4 weeks before I have my labs drawn.  That means the earliest I can have them drawn is March 30.  Grr.  I want to have my results now!  But I'll just have to be patient and wait.

I need to pick up Three Philosophies of Life again and read about living in the present. It's been a while since the last time I read it, but every time I learn so many new things.  The realization that living in the present is what we do in Heaven stuck me so deeply the first time I read it.  I think I could use another re-read.