March 22, 2012

Lonely Day

It's a lonely day.  I could be in a room full of people who love me, but I'd still feel lonely.  I have been in a room full of people who love me and still felt lonely.

Something that has really bothered me about my health issues is my inability to focus on my sewing.  Machine sewing, hand-sewing, embroidery, crochet.  I'm regaining my mental clarity enough to do quite a bit, but there are times when I get really frustrated. 

It's like one of those metal link puzzles that you just can't figure out.  And the more you try, the more it just gets under your skin, until it becomes a threat to your person.  You HAVE to figure it out. 

That's what my sewing is for me.  I HAVE to figure out how to make this.  If only I had the money to waste yards and yards of fabric and yarn and Evenweave linen while I did figure it out, maybe I actually could figure it out.