August 30, 2012

Symptoms (Update)

My Current Symptoms (still present, but dramatically diminished since going on better thyroid treatment):

At this time, I would say that my chief complaints are: my hair loss and my low progesterone, which really affects my cortisol, during my luteal phase.

  1. Shaky/Jittery - sometimes, when I wake up in the mornings only
  2. Hair Loss
  3. Dry skin - almost gone
  4. Inflammation
  5. Less stamina than others
  6. Less energy than others
  7. Longer-than-normal recovery period after any major stress (physical, emotional or mental)
  8. Inability to stand for long periods of time
  9. Dry eye
  10. Thinning outer eyebrows
  11. Thinning, crooked eye lashes
  12. Broken/peeling finger nails
  13. Allergies
  14. Easy weight gain
  15. Low Progesterone
  16. Exercise making me sleepy, start yawning
For a more detailed list of symptoms hypothyroid patients have, see here.
For adrenal fatigue symptoms, see here.