At this time, I would say that my chief complaints are: my hair loss and my low progesterone, which really affects my cortisol, during my luteal phase.
- Shaky/Jittery - sometimes, when I wake up in the mornings only
- Hair Loss
- Dry skin - almost gone
- Less stamina than others
- Less energy than others
- Longer-than-normal recovery period after any major stress (physical, emotional or mental)
- Inability to stand for long periods of time
- Dry eye
- Thinning outer eyebrows
- Thinning, crooked eye lashes
- Broken/peeling finger nails
- Easy weight gain
- Low Progesterone
- Exercise making me sleepy, start yawning
For adrenal fatigue symptoms, see here.