At this time, I am continuing to do the Circadian T3 Method by taking 2 grains Natural Dessicated Thyroid (NDT) at 4:30 AM. I am not taking any other doses of NDT. I am sporadically taking B6, B12, D3, a daily multi-vitamin, and magnesium. My blood pressure levels are normal but on the low side. Temperatures are below but close to 98.6. Heart rate is in the 80's and 90's, which is how mine have run for a long, long time, probably given my weight and health. I feel GOOD.
The symptoms highlighted in yellow (29) are still present but better than they were the last time I updated this list.
The symptoms highlighted in green (26) are totally gone, at this point.
The symptoms highlighted in red (5) are worse than the last time I updated this list; all of them are better than they were in January.
Symptoms that aren't highlighted (20) are the same.
- Teeth grinding
- Low appetite
- Hair loss (See here.)
- Itchy legs, hands and feet - not always at the same time
- “Hot" feet
- Dry skin
- Difficulty swallowing
- "Growing" pains
- Addicted to sugar and white carbs
- Easily winded, can’t catch breath, air-hunger
- Racing heart I'm tempted to say that this is gone, but I'm going to give it a bit longer.
and calves, as after Charlie horse
- light headedness
- extreme fatigue Last week I had a few days of extreme fatigue due to the extreme stress of the past two weeks. Doing better now.
- less stamina than others
- less energy than others
- long recovery period after any activity
- Difficulty waking up
- needing caffeine to wake up in the morning
- Sinking feeling in the afternoon/feeling at my worst in afternoon (about 1 PM) Last week I had a few days of extreme fatigue due to the extreme stress of the past two weeks.
- needing caffeine and/or sugar to get through the afternoon
- Feeling better after
- Suddenly feel extremely hungry, especially at night (this is associated with PMS for me)
- muscle weakness Better, minimal.
- flu-like symptoms: sensitive skin, all-over body ache Better, minimal.
- inability to hold children for very long Better, minimal.
- inability to stand on feet for long periods
- Low back pain (this is mostly associated with PMS for me now whereas before it was frequent) This was definitely due to my period this time
- Easily stressed, not coping well with stress
- Irritable, angry outbursts
- chronic Low Grade Depression, developing into severe depression I'm calling this GONE now!
- suicidal thoughts
- Exacerbated reactions to daily stress
- Taking days to recover from even minor stress
- Debilitating reaction to exercise or physical exertion
- Foggy-thinking, poor focus
- Hot flashes
- Sensitive to bright lights
- Dry eye
- Thinning outer eyebrows
- Thinning, crooked eye lashes
- broken/peeling fingernails
- dry skin
- worsening allergies
- internal itching of ears
- appetite swinging from no appetite to not being able to eat enough, associated with PMS This was definitely related to my period this time
- inability to lose weight
- easy weight gain
- failure to ovulate I seem to be ovulating again.
- moody periods and ovulation
- PMS (actually, PMDD)
- loose stools/diarrhea, particularly associated with menstruation but not limited to it
- low progesterone
excruciatingpain during periodfrom endometriosis
- carpal tunnel symptoms
- headache I'm close to calling this gone.
- unquenchable thirst & frequent drinking
- frequent urination
- Irritable Bowel Symptom, including colitis
- scalp ache
- hyper feeling, especially in the evening
- clumsy (drop things, bump into things) Maybe this isn't thyroid related, as it is with some, and I'm just clumsy? :o)
- feeling dull